For this week I worked on some small project called rebus. This project was designed for time contributors. But I didn’t want to make a small contribution like my last one where I just edit a json file. So for this one I decided to add something to the website by adding a percent alongside the progress bar. Didn’t really have to learn anything new for this project the website was created with something similar to react. I didn’t pass the tests on the tester despite converting from CRLF to LF and based off the other PR’s and issues I’m just guessing it was something to do with the tester. I’ll wait for a response from the maintainer of the project to see if I’m correct.
I’m one PR behind so I’m gonna have to work a lot faster to make sure I get 4 PRs by the due date.